Honan Insurance Group
We currently have an opportunity for a Team Leader in our Landlords Insurance division. Landlords is responsible for the management and performance of the Landlords Service Team. The role will focus on exceptional customer service being delivered from the team with service level key performance indicators being set and maintained.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of 4
- Oversee the delivery of best in class service levels to clients
- Develop new operational efficiencies, and be involved in data and system analytics and continuous improvement activities
- Regular communication with Insurance partners and internal stakeholders
- Escalation point for service & policy matters
- Established relationships with senior leaders and influencers of our key partners
- Collaborate with broking teams to support New business capabilities
- Identify and act upon cross-selling potential with Strata and Real Estate broking teams
- Developing and hosting training sessions with key partners as required
- Identifying new business opportunities and implementing onboarding strategies
- Propose suitable products, services and upgrades to clients in order to maintain and grow revenue
- Monitor and manage service delivery across new business quoting, renewals, client queries and claims
WHO ARE YOU?
The successful candidate must be able to manage and develop meaningful working relationships with key clients, motivate and lead people and be across data, systems and processes. You could either someone with experience in a similar role looking for a change or someone ready to step up into a new role.
In addition, the successful candidate should have:
- Relevant general insurance experience in broking, 5+ years preferably
- Knowledge of Sunrise, SCTP and broking systems
- Experience across Schemes/Affinity ideal
- Completed Tier 1
- Exception customer service skills
- People management experience
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Process, data and continuous improvement driven
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
Honan Insurance Group was wholly acquired by Marsh Pty Ltd in November 2023.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With more than 45,000 colleagues advising clients in over 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue of $23 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman. For more information, visit marsh.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and X.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are looking for a new challenge, please click the apply button now to submit your CV and Cover Letter for this opportunity.