Senior Client Executive
Honan Insurance Group
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and driven Senior Client Executive with a strong background in account management, to join our Corporate Insurance & Risk Solutions team based in our Brisbane office.
In this role you will manage a mixed portfolio of corporate accounts which will include General Insurance and Financial Lines across mid-market corporate and ASX listed clients.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining meaningful working relationships with insurers at a senior level.
- Maintaining a portfolio of key revenue generating accounts
- Ensuring a high degree of quality customer service is provided to all clients
- Managing the relationship development and coordination of product and service solutions specific to a group of accounts.
- Assisting Client Managers and Team Leads on larger accounts
- Ensuring that effective account retention and defence strategies are in place for all clients at all times to promote client retention.
- Maintaining an active and direct involvement in all claim related matters.
- Track and report on new business opportunities
- Contribute to continual process improvement, constantly challenging ways of operating with innovative ideas and solutions
WHO YOU ARE
You will be a team player, self-motivated, ability to work autonomously, and looking to progress and develop your broking skills.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience managing client accounts at a senior level
- Extensive knowledge of risks and controls across various business areas
- Strong market presence within General Insurance
- New business flair
- Tier 1 qualifications, mandatory
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
Honan Insurance Group was wholly acquired by Marsh Pty Ltd in November 2023.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With more than 45,000 colleagues advising clients in over 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue of $23 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman. For more information, visit marsh.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and X.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are looking for a new challenge, please click the apply button now to submit your CV and Cover Letter for this opportunity.