The Sr. Software Engineer will be part of a team of some of the best and brightest in the industry who are focused on full-cycle development of scalable web and responsive applications that touch our growing customer base every day. As part of the Labs team, you will work collaboratively with agile team members to design new system functionality and to research and remedy complex issues as they arise, embodying a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Expertise and proficiency in many technologies, domains and subsystems \n
- Design and implement new features and perform code reviews \n
- Develop, test and maintain a scalable web and responsive applications \n
- Devise automation strategies, test strategies and test cases to automate new features and enhance existing functionality \n
- Using engineering best practices, design, develop, analyze test plans and strategies to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability and security needs \n
- Lead and collaborate with agile team members on achieving Sprint deliverables \n
- Ensure proper documentation exists for assigned products \n
- Research and resolve complex problems as they arise \n
- Proactively search for making improvements in respective modules/features \n
- Mentor Software Engineers (I-II) \n
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- Domain expert in enterprise software development influencing organization best practices \n
- Expertise in one or more of the following frameworks or libraries, such as: Hibernate and Spring, Reactjs and Redux, node.js \n
- Advanced proficiency with multiple design patterns including Strategy, Observer, and Bridge \n
- Advanced proficiency in test automation tools, such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium or similar tools \n
- Expertise in test design, test creation, test execution and defect analysis/root cause investigation \n
- Advanced proficiency in multiple best practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), behavioral-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) \n
- Extensive experience utilizing Docker containerization, ability to set-up and modify build and release tools such as, Jenkins and AWS elastic beanstalk. \n
- Extensive understanding of software engineering practices, philosophies and techniques \n
- Mentor others in following Agile/SCRUM techniques \n
- Ability to influence, lead and organize projects across multiple agile teams with a focus on results \n
- Strong technologist who can anticipate issues/opportunities and build solutions
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.\n
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive health and wellness benefits include medical insurance (employee and dependent family members), personal accident and group term life insurance, bonding and parental leave, lifestyle spending account reimbursements, wellness services offerings, sick and casual/emergency days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, retirals (PF - employer contribution) and gratuity. Benefits and eligibility may vary by location, role, and tenure. Learn more here: https://careers.icims.com/benefits