As a Sr. Security Architect you will join our global Information Security team to lead business and technical requirements that identify and implement state-of-the-art tools, processes, and technologies. You will be responsible for governance and technical security in our multi-cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP. etc.) to support iCIMS global security strategy. This position will collaborate with senior business leaders to architect secure cloud solutions through modern automation, system integration, and the latest cloud technologies. This individual must have a solid background in cloud security, security engineering, industry best practices (ISO, SOC2, NIST, CIS, etc.), strong communication skills, and the ability to build new process and supporting systems.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Create, design, and implement secure architecture and technologies across iCIMS multi-cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP, M365, etc.). \n
- Architect, build, and maintain cloud-native security systems to monitor and protect IAM, cloud workloads, networks, endpoints, and confidential data. \n
- Improve cloud security posture by driving compliance and technical controls through program execution and security best practice (ISO, SOC2, NIST, CIS, etc.). \n
- Drive innovative security initiatives through automation and integration with advanced cloud systems and security technologies. \n
- Support GRC by recommending and building policy/standards based on iCIMS security requirements. \n
- Lead the deployment and automation of intrusion detection and response systems, firewalls, security event and monitoring systems (SIEM), anti-virus/anti-malware, vulnerability management, and data loss prevention (DLP). \n
- Remain current on security best practices and emerging risks in information technology and cybersecurity to make recommendations for improvements, as necessary. \n
- Research and detect vulnerabilities, mitigate compliance risks, and identify misconfigurations across cloud infrastructure. \n
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (computer science, information management, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience \n
- 5+ years of experience in information security and engineering \n
- 2+ years of expertise in cloud security architecture and implementing security systems in Azure, AWS or GCP. \n
- Security related certification/s from a major cloud service provider (AWS, Azure, GSP, etc.) \n
- Desire to obtain relevant security certificates, at iCIMS expense, in support of the above responsibilities and qualifications. \n
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. \n
- Industry leading security certification (CISSP, CCSP, SEC+, CEH, etc.) or equivalent
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.\n
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation and Benefits
The target total compensation for this role is $104,200 - $140,000. Compensation will be based upon experience.\n
Competitive health and wellness benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), dependent care, short term and long term disability, life and AD&D insurance, bonding and parental leave, mindfulness resources, an open vacation policy, sick days, paid holidays, quiet hours each workday, and tuition reimbursement. Benefits and eligibility may vary by location, role, and tenure. Learn more here: https://careers.icims.com/benefits