The SVP, Customer Core Sales is responsible for the customer sales strategy, across the US. In this role, you'll lead a team of account managers by providing strategic direction and oversight for their market segments including the development and execution of retention and growth strategies. You'll coach and develop the team in creating and completing defined metrics regarding account management plans, retention, and monitoring of key performance metrics that drive talent acquisition results for assigned customers. This is an impactful role as you and your team will directly contribute to the growth of our overall organization as well as the success of our customers as they build their winning workforces.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purposeful, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs!
- Collaborate with Chief Revenue Officer to establish the sales vision and strategy for the customer sales organization. \n
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, services, partner, revenue operations to exceed net ARR growth targets. \n
- Implement the sales strategy and ensure consistent communication and clarity of strategy across the sales organization. \n
- Coach and develop team members to ensure a consistent, enterprise sales approach to realize net retention and gross bookings goals. \n
- Convey the voice of the sales to internal collaborators to appropriately influence product road map and product/market fit. \n
- Lead teams through the account identification process to uncover new opportunities for continued growth. \n
- Monitor sales management practices to ensure consistency across teams and geographies. \n
- Ensure forecast accuracy and pipeline tracking standard processes across the sales organization. \n
- Partner with Sales Operations & Finance to analyze sales metrics and results to ensure quota attainment. \n
- Use controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department via our Salesforce.com CRM and other applications. \n
- Effectively engages in key customer relationships fostering customer advocates and selling success. \n
- Manage team members’ performance including formal reviews, establishing departmental and individual objectives, and performing applicable assessments. \n
- Ensure a fun, dynamic work environment & build merit-based culture which appeals to top talent. \n
- Create a high-performance environment where business is conducted with integrity at all times and behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core values. \n
- At least 10 years of B2B sales leadership experience in enterprise software, directly selling into the C-Suite of global, enterprise organizations (preferably in HR/HCM and with Fortune 200 companies). \n
- Proven results in leading impactful sales teams to increase customer satisfaction, retention, and account growth. \n
- Experience driving an enterprise sales strategy and developing team members to consistently close complex sales cycles with CxO's. \n
- Proven ability to effectively oversee sales funnel activity, quote an accurate forecast, and deliver consistent performance against quarterly sales quota targets. \n
- Ability to collaborate across the business internally with cross-functional partners involved in pipeline build and opportunity management. \n
- Successful experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM. \n
- Travel as needed. \n
- HCM/HR SaaS Experience.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Compensation and Benefits
The target total compensation will around OTE $385,000 - $500,000. Compensation will be based upon experience.\n
Competitive health and wellness benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), dependent care, short term and long term disability, life and AD&D insurance, bonding and parental leave, mindfulness resources, an open vacation policy, sick days, paid holidays, quiet hours each workday, and tuition reimbursement. Benefits and eligibility may vary by location, role, and tenure. Learn more here: https://careers.icims.com/benefits