Remote work in Ireland, focused near Dublin. The team frequently meet in the iCIMS office at Dogpatch Labs.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Build scalable AI solutions for global hiring. \n
- Collaborate closely in a small, focused, supportive, and energetic team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers, and Product Managers \n
- Mentor Associate Software Engineers \n
- Grow and learn with support from mentors and many training resources. \n
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field and 2+ year’s experience developing software OR 4+ years of experience developing software. \n
- Proficiency with test automation and unit testing. \n
- Proficiency with modern SPA and REST API-based architectures \n
- Proficiency with Software Engineering best practices \n
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively \n
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.\n
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation and Benefits
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an open vacation policy, sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity/bonding and parental leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.