The Director of Technical Support drives and manages iCIMS EMEA customer support activities by adhering to world class standards and service levels aligned to our global strategy. Core duties include driving and leading the escalation process and all aspects of a support team to keep them motivated and responsive to customer needs. Accountable for determining and implementing the strategy and driving optimization and quality improvement within the EMEA team consisting of both full time and contract work force. This role will be reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Support.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Lead the EMEA support function by providing vision, planning & prioritization for team resources delegating and assigning activities, duties, and objectives aligned to our global strategy. \n
- Build cross-departmental collaboration with leaders to increase alignment on efforts, action planning and results driven by company vision and goals. \n
- Representing the organization during escalations aligning the customer feedback to the strategic vision of the organization. \n
- Oversee and ensure execution of support process flow and procedure compliance to ensure individual and team’s efficient delivery of service to KPIs. \n
- Measure departmental performance by refining metrics and reporting. \n
- Foster and facilitate the professional growth, engagement, and development of team members. \n
- Involvement in the selection process during global expansions and hiring. \n
- Monitor programs, procedures and metrics to ensure on-time delivery and overall customer satisfaction. \n
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output. \n
- Conduct quarterly reviews with iCIMS executive leadership on the execution of strategic global initiatives. \n
- Experience leading a customer facing Support team through metrics and SLA with global exposure. \n
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in French and English – C1 minimum. \n
- Proven expertise with support team leadership responsibilities. \n
- Proven ability to provide guidance and coaching while empowering staff to perform their role. \n
- Strong executive presence and ability to manage influence through empathy, negotiation, and consensus building with diverse audiences. \n
- Ability to interpret and analyze situations, identify solutions, and formulate recommendations for effective management. \n
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. \n
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to motivate teams. \n
- Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint. \n
- Knowledge of HR / Recruitment Software domain is a plus.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.\n
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. email@example.com.
Compensation and Benefits
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical insurance (employees and dependent family members), personal life insurance, 28 days of paid vacation per year, reimbursement of lifestyle expense accounts, wellness service offerings, and a Retirement Plan.