At iCIMS, we are helping our clients to build their winning workforce. Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) has a key role in helping prospects unlock their full potential in their efforts to attract, engage, hire, and advance top talent. In this role, you will be provided with the industry’s leading tools to help you develop prospecting plans and drive qualified leads to our Account Executive team. Equipped with your knowledge of the iCIMS Talent Cloud, prospect research, customer case studies and success stories, you will establish credibility and build a value based, persona driven sales plan to engage target prospects. Advancement opportunities are numerous and include Account Executive and Account Management pathways as you build your expertise!\n
This is a hybrid role in our Holmdel, NJ office.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Leverage company training opportunities to build expertise in the iCIMS Talent Cloud offerings, the talent acquisition landscape, and value selling. \n
- Research target accounts to identify key decision makers, understand business challenges, and build persona-based value propositions. \n
- Proactively develop prospecting plans to prioritize and actively engage target accounts, partnering cross functionally within iCIMS for insight and support. \n
- Utilize social selling and networking (personal and company) to make connections with contacts at target accounts. \n
- Conduct discovery calls and pass qualified leads to the Account Executive team. \n
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity. \n
- A passion for helping potential customers tackle business issues with complex technology solutions. \n
- Ability to effectively connect with a potential customer, form relationships, and uncover opportunities with a value-based approach. \n
- Able to connect with and influence multiples layers within organizations, including senior leadership. \n
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment. \n
- Experience in a sales role contacting prospects by phone, or experience as a corporate or agency recruiter with knowledge and experience using tools such as applicant tracking. \n
- Experience with talent acquisition technology. \n
- Experience with prospecting tools (SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, DemandBase, Gong). \n
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.\n
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation and Benefits
The target compensation for this role is about 50k base salary and OTE $70,000-75,000. Compensation will be based upon experience.\n
Competitive health and wellness benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), dependent care, short term and long term disability, life and AD&D insurance, bonding and parental leave, mindfulness resources, an open vacation policy, sick days, paid holidays, quiet hours each workday, and tuition reimbursement. Benefits and eligibility may vary by location, role, and tenure. Learn more here: https://careers.icims.com/benefits