DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
As a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you will develop processes, tools, and methodologies to balance the diverse requirements that can occur throughout the software development lifecycle, from programming (or being interface to development department) and deployment to maintenance and updates.
- Establishment and administration of DevOps pipelines for Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing and Monitoring
- Concept development and documentation
- Incident-, problem-, change- and event management for our vital business services, portals, and future service offerings
- Ensuring the operation and support of our cloud-delivered services
- Ensuring IT security and compliance for core infrastructure environment
- Technical research
- Technical contact for ongoing projects and enhancements
- Definition of non-functional requirements
- Working with the Product Line Owner (PLO) refining the project backlog
- Implementation of IT projects
- Definitions of features and stories
- IT administrator or relevant work experience with qualified technical training
- Minimum of six to nine years’ experience in the operation of Linux, Azure Kubernetes, Azure Active Directory, Terraform, Docker, TeamCity, SonarQube, NodeJs, Bitbucket, ELK Stack, Prometheus, Grafana etc…)
- Experience in administration, orchestration, and automations of toolchains
- Sound experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with common scripting languages (Preferably PowerShell, Shell, and Python Scripting)
- Experience in using and analyzing relational databases, ideally also No-SQL databases, and data in XML structures
- Structured way of working characterized by high methodological quality
- Willingness to learn about other IT topics as needed
- Good command of written and spoken English
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and great IT equipment
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- Free beverages and fruits, diverse sports offerings, co-financed company pension plan and much more benefits
- Light-flooded and ultra-modern new offices in Bremen, Augsburg and Karlsruhe
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
Please note that we are unable to hire applicants residing in countries outside our legal entitites' countries. Please note that IGEL does not currently have a sponsorship licence and is regrettably unable to offer sponsorship.
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Please click here to access the information according to art. 13 data protection regulation (DSGVO) for applicants