IT Administrator (m/f/d) Workplace
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
We are looking for an IT Administrator (m/f/d) Workplace for one of our offices in Bremen, Augsburg or Karlsruhe.
You can expect an international culture, interesting projects and great teamwork. Be part of it!
- Administration of Windows10, iOS, macOS and IGEL thin clients (IGEL OS)
- Endpoint management with the IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS) and Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) including client deployment
- International 2nd level support for all IT Workplace topics
- Administration of the Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) environment and client applications
- Conceptual design, optimisation and standardisation of the Workplace setup
- Ensuring IT security and compliance for the IGEL Workplaces
- License management
- Implementation of IT projects
- Technical research
- Collaboration on the documentation of the IT Workplaces
- Completed training/studies in the IT field or a comparable qualification
- Several years of practical experience in IT administration
- Sound knowledge of Windows 10, iOS, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Confident handling of Active Directory/Azure Active Directory
- Experience in the operation of Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) desirable
- Willingness to familiarise yourself with other IT topics as required
- German and good written and spoken English skills
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and great IT equipment
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- Free beverages and fruits, diverse sports offerings, co-financed company pension plan and much more benefits
- Light-flooded and ultra-modern new offices in Bremen and Augsburg
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
… and much more!
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
Please click here to access the information according to art. 13 data protection regulation (DSGVO) for applicants.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.