Software Developer (m/f/d) Java
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
Together with 100+ partners such as Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft or Amazon, we enable a wide range of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Desktop as a Service applications. In doing so, we exploit the full power of the endpoints and offer our customers a secure platform.
As a software developer (m/f/d), you will work on the entire software development process and the development of various back-end and front-end applications. You support the conception, design and architecture of new software components or upcoming refactorings. In order to expand further and strengthen our market position, we are looking for a Software Developer Java at one of our locations in Augsburg, Bremen, Karlsruhe or remote with immediate effect.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or a related field is preferred, or relevant professional experience with qualified technical training
- Mastery of Object-oriented programming (Java)
- Experience with common development tools (Intellij IDEA, Maven, Git)
- Good knowledge of Spring (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Testing) and JPA
- Knowledge of web technologies (Angular, TypeScript), cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and databases is an advantage
- Development of high quality code is important to you
- Continuous Integration and Build & Release Management are not foreign words to you
- You like to collaborate with your colleagues toward a common goal
- You are able to grasp complex interrelations and independently develop content
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and great IT equipment
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- Free beverages and fruits, diverse sports offerings, co-financed company pension plan and much more benefits
- Light-flooded and ultra-modern new offices in Bremen, Augsburg and Karlsruhe
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
… and much more!
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.