Linux Developer (m/f/d)
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
In our Linux department, we integrate software solutions in the cloud/server-based computing environment into our Linux-based IGEL OS. Our developers are responsible for the entire development process from planning to completion and specialize in areas such as software integration, development of clients/tools, customization and much more.
In order to expand further and strengthen our market position, we are seeking motivated developers for our office in Augsburg, Bremen, Karlsruhe or remote.
- Development, integration, maintenance, and testing of software components
- Development of software solutions in the Cloud/Server Based Computing environment (e.g. Citrix, VMware, RDP, etc.)
- Development and integration of customer requirements
- Supervision of the entire process, from development to release
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or electrical engineering is preferred, or relevant professional experience with qualified technical training
- Knowledge of the structure and function of Linux-based systems
- Good proficiency in C/C++ programming languages
- Knowledge in Python and Bash is desirable
- Experience in software development with Qt or GTK is an advantage
- You like to collaborate with colleagues toward a common goal
- You are able to grasp complex interrelations and independently develop content
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and great IT equipment
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- Free beverages and fruits, diverse sports offerings, co-financed company pension plan and much more benefits
- Light-flooded and ultra-modern new offices in Bremen and Augsburg
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
… and much more!
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.