Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
In our Quality Assurance department, we ensure the high quality standards of our IGEL software and hardware products (applications and operating systems). Our Quality Assurance Engineers accompany the entire release process up to the release of the products and are responsible for the design and execution of test procedures, the documentation of the test procedures performed, the reporting of errors and the maintenance of test environments. Close cooperation with the development department is also essential. In order to expand further and to strengthen our market position, we are looking for support in Karlsruhe.
- Training as an IT specialist with relevant professional experience, lateral career starts are also welcome
- Very good knowledge of Linux and/or Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Knowledge in the network area
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies and terminal server products from Microsoft, Citrix and VMware would be an advantage
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and great IT equipment
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- Free beverages and fruits, diverse sports offerings, co-financed company pension plan and much more benefits
- Light-flooded and ultra-modern new offices in Bremen and Augsburg
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
… and much more!
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
Please note that we are unable to hire applicants residing in countries outside our legal entitites' countries. Please note that IGEL does not currently have a sponsorship licence and is regrettably unable to offer sponsorship.
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Please click here to access the information according to art. 13 data protection regulation (DSGVO) for applicants