UI/UX Designer (m/f/d) - Germany remote
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
For our Design Team we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to create and extend our cross-platform Unified Design Framework.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will accompany our entire development process from the design phase, through implementation and quality assurance phases, to market release.
You will create interaction concepts and wireframes, graphical prototypes, style guides, icons, and full user interfaces for our IGEL OS, our management solution, and cloud services like our App Portal.
The results of your work will be handed over as requirements to software product development. Advising internal stakeholders on implementation for given technologies, continuously improving our products by evaluating user acceptance tests are part of your tasks.
- You have a degree or training in the fields of interaction design, graphic design, communication design, human factors or similar
- You have practical experience in user-centered design, especially in the creation of interface designs and interaction concepts, as well as good knowledge in the use of usability engineering methods and dialogue principles
- You are proficient in the use of common design and prototyping tools, such as Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- You are enthusiastic about all topics related to usability and user experience
- Agile development processes, e.g. according to Scrum, are familiar to you
- Fluent German and English language skills, both in written and verbal form
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and great IT equipment
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- Free beverages and fruits, diverse sports offerings, co-financed company pension plan and much more benefits
- Light-flooded and ultra-modern new offices in Augsburg, Karlsruhe and Bremen
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
… and much more!
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
Please note that we are unable to hire applicants residing in countries outside our legal entitites' countries. Please note that IGEL does not currently have a sponsorship licence and is regrettably unable to offer sponsorship.
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Please click here to access the information according to art. 13 data protection regulation (DSGVO) for applicants