Account & Partner Manager (m/f/d) Austria (Location: Vienna or Bremen)
This role can be filled either in Vienna, Austria, or Bremen, Germany.
Your work activities will focus on Austria.
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
IGEL is looking for an upbeat, focused, and well-organized individual to join our EMEA Sales Team selling our software solutions. The Account & Partner Manager (m/f/d) will identify & qualify customer inquiries, advise customers and help bring sales projects to a close. You maintain contact with customers and partners on the phone, by e-mail and at events. In addition, you are responsible to qualify, onboard and enable new partners and collaborate with IGEL’s trusted distribution partners.
This role will report into the VP Account & Partner Management EU.
- Drive new business through inbound lead follow-up and account-based outbound efforts
- Full incremental quota responsibility for the customer segment 0-1000 employees
- Apply an understanding of IGEL software, sales methodology, processes and prospecting techniques and customer base to sell to end users
- Achieve sales targets and demonstrate progress towards achieving account strategies with field counterparts
- Close deals and collaborate with your territory to hit monthly quotas
- Establish relationships with distributors, channel partners, system engineers, advanced services team, renewals- and onboarding specialists to maximize full potential of every opportunity
- Establish relationships with key channel partners and our IGEL Ready partners to create pipeline and collaborate on existing opportunities
- Qualify, onboard (systematically) and collaborate with IGEL’s trusted distribution partners to enable new transactional partners
- Provide accurate forecasting
- Verify distribution partners pipeline and include it in your forecast
- Input accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates in the IGEL CRM system for management visibility in territory pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and experience
- Two to three years of successful B2B sales experience in inside sales or similar environment
- Phone cold calling experience preferred
- Experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement environment is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- High-energy, passionate, self-starter with a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent German and English language skills, both written and verbal
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
Please note that we are unable to hire applicants residing in countries outside our legal entitites' countries. Please note that IGEL does not currently have a sponsorship licence and is regrettably unable to offer sponsorship.
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Please click here to access the information according to art. 13 data protection regulation (DSGVO) for applicants