Enterprise Relationship Manager NYC (Financial Services)
Position: Enterprise Relationship Manager (Financial Services), North America
Location: Remote – NYC
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
IGEL’s vision is to transform the way the world works, creating better outcomes for people, organizations, and our planet. We deliver on achieving this vision by having the best people, an innovative product, and a plan delivered with passion.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
The Enterprise Relationship Manager – Financial Services- (ERM) will be a highly motivated individual responsible for managing large Financial Services accounts, to achieve and exceed sales targets. This position will be responsible for the management and growth of all Financial Services accounts, developing C-level relationships, selling deep and wide, and key requirements related to a high-performance sales organization.
- Effectively deliver the IGEL value proposition, demonstrating an understanding of the solution and individual products.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Use forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Use our Microsoft CRM application to develop and utilize professional account management and follow-up procedures.
- Attend local marketing events as appropriate.
- Become the primary contact person within your Financial Services enterprise accounts while working closely with your colleagues, Inside Sales Representatives, Channel Managers and Sales Engineers.
- Develop a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via networking, marketing lead follow-up, and personal relationships to independently close contracts.
- Appropriately engage management and subject-matter experts in the sales cycle.
- Present territory plan reviews, weekly forecasting reviews, and quarterly sales reviews to the executive team.
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with senior level executives.
- Strong track record in penetrating / closing new accounts, planning and managing territory resources, leveraging channel partners and exceeding revenue goals.
- Proven history of sales overachievement; a demonstrated rolodex of multiple levels of contacts in Financial Service accounts; the ability to close complex software and services transactions; high-level cross-company and partner engagement skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close 6-7 figure sales opportunities.
- Excellent organization and collaboration skills and a passion for developing world class best practices, within the virtual team and in the region.
- Must be a strategic thinker and have proven excellence in Strategic Account planning and delivery.
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed bookings and revenue targets consistently year over year.
- Good reputation in the region.
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines.
- Excellent balance of strategic and tactical skills.
- This role will require someone who is comfortable working in a small, expanding company, and must possess a desire to be entrepreneurial and adaptable to a changing, growing environment.
- Experience selling emerging technologies over an extended sales cycle competing against the status quo or against incumbents.
- Excels at finding and closing new business while also expanding existing relationships and has strong problem solving and consultative sales skills.
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently.
- MUST have 10+ years of experience in the Field selling software or hardware to US Financial/Enterprise customers.
- Must be Channel Friendly. IGEL is 100% Channel.
- Must be a hunter. This is not a farming role.
- Must demonstrate a track record of success resulting from following a repeatable process.
- Must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription benefits (employee premiums covered by IGEL)
- 10 company-paid holidays per year
- 15-20 days of PTO per year (15 days in the first year and 20 each year thereafter)
- 401(k) plan with 100% company match, up to $5,000 per year
- Monthly home office allowance
- Remote working opportunities and flexible working times, so you can combine your demanding work with your private goals
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Financial Wellness tool
- Company-paid life insurance policy, long-term disability (LTD), and short-term disability (STD) coverage
- Wellbeing apps, including Rightway, Headspace, Gympass, Carrot and Ginger.
- Training and development opportunities to advance your career
- President’s Club for the highest performing salespeople and overachievers
- An amazing culture powered by a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support in developing strategies and achieving common goals, together with you!
Please click here to access the information according to art. 13 data protection regulation (DSGVO) for applicants