Working Student (m/f/d) Linux Development
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
In our Linux department, we integrate software solutions in the cloud/server-based computing environment into our Linux-based IGEL OS.
Our developers accompany the entire development process from planning to completion and specialize in areas such as software integration, development of clients/tools, customizing and much more.
To support our team, we are looking for working student at the Augsburg location with up to 20 hours/week with immediate effect.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in computer science, business informatics or a comparable field of study
- You are available up to 20 hours per week
- You are interested in a long-term position, i.e. you will be a registered student for at least another 6 months.
- You are able to work independently and have good organizational skills
- Quality awareness and ability to work in a team
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and great IT equipment
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- Free beverages and fruits, diverse sports offerings, co-financed company pension plan and much more benefits
- Light-flooded and ultra-modern new offices in Bremen, Augsburg and Karlsruhe
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
… and much more!
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
Please click here to access the information according to art. 13 data protection regulation (DSGVO) for applicants.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.