Enterprise Relationship Manager (m/f/d) - Financial Services (Germany)
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
The Enterprise Relationship Manager (ERM) will be a highly motivated individual responsible for managing a targeted number of large, named accounts in order to achieve and exceed sales targets. This position will be responsible for the management and growth of specific named accounts, developing C-level relationships, selling deep and wide, and key requirements related to a high-performance sales organization.
- Effectively deliver the IGEL value proposition, demonstrating an understanding of the solution and individual products
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Use forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth
- Meet quarterly and annual sales targets
- Use our Microsoft CRM application to develop and utilize professional account management and follow-up procedures
- Work with IGEL’s marketing organization on account-based marketing campaigns in order to penetrate enterprise and global organizations
- Become the primary contact person within your enterprise accounts while working closely with your colleagues, Inside Sales Representatives, Channel Managers and Sales Engineers
- Develop a sustained pipeline of opportunities within your named accounts and own the opportunity from inception through close
- Territory plan reviews, weekly forecasting reviews, and quarterly sales reviews with the executive team
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with senior and C-level executives within your named accounts
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in the Field selling software and/or solutions to Enterprise/Global customers
- Strong track record in penetrating / closing enterprise/global accounts, planning and managing company resources, leveraging channel partners where applicable and exceeding revenue goals
- Proven history of sales overachievement; the ability to close large, complex software and services transactions; high-level cross-company and partner engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close 7 figure+ sales opportunities as well as being Channel friendly and a hunter
- Strong network within Financial Services Customer Segment and good reputation in the region
- Excellent organization and collaboration skills and a passion for developing world class best practices, within the virtual team and in the region
- Must be a strategic thinker and have proven excellence in Strategic Account planning and delivery
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Experience selling emerging technologies over an extended sales cycle competing against the status quo or against incumbents
- Excellent at finding and closing new business while also expanding existing relationships and have strong problem solving and consultative sales skills
- Fluent German and English language skills, both in written and verbal form
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
Please note that we are unable to hire applicants residing in countries outside our legal entitites' countries. Please note that IGEL does not currently have a sponsorship licence and is regrettably unable to offer sponsorship.
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Please click here to access the information according to art. 13 data protection regulation (DSGVO) for applicants