Inside Channel Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Germany
Work is now defined by what we do, not where we go. The widely distributed workforce is here to stay.
IGEL allows workers to thrive, regardless of the environment, while organizations retain full management, control, and security of user endpoints. IGEL secures and simplifies digital workspaces in healthcare, finance, retail, higher education, government, and manufacturing organizations around the world. All we’re missing is: YOU.
As an Inside Channel Sales Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for onboarding and developing our Resellers with Distribution. You will be the first face to the Resellers and guide them through the onboarding and monitor the development. You will work closely with IGEL Channel Sales Operations to ensure the set up of the Reseller and the engage the respective Sales colleagues in Reseller led Deals for full transparency.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with Non-Focus Resellers and Distribution
- Drive partner recruitment, onboarding, and enablement activities with Distribution to ensure Resellers have the necessary knowledge and resources to effectively sell our solutions
- Provide sales presentations, and demonstrations to partners
- Initiate and Organize partner workshops and webinars to increase brand awareness and expand the partner network
- Monitor partner performance, trainings and pipeline
- Work closely with internal teams, including Channel, Sales, Product Management, and Technical Support, to ensure seamless execution of channel strategies and customer satisfaction
- Provide regular reports to management
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and experience
- Two to three years of successful Inside Channel Sales experience or similar environment
- Phone cold calling experience preferred
- Experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement environment is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- High-energy, passionate, self-starter with a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environmen
- Excellent German and English language skills, both written and verbal
- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and great IT equipment
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements
- Free beverages and fruits, diverse sports offerings, co-financed company pension plan and much more benefits
- Light-flooded and ultra-modern new offices in Bremen
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
… and much more!
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal!
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28197 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 2000
Please note that we are unable to hire applicants residing in countries outside our legal entitites' countries. Please note that IGEL does not currently have a sponsorship licence and is regrettably unable to offer sponsorship.
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Please click here to access the information according to art. 13 data protection regulation (DSGVO) for applicants