Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for engaging, advising business owners and/or senior executives of corporate clients in areas of structuring, incorporation, licencing, accounting, taxation and related topics.
- Actively engage the clients for cross-selling of the Group’s services in 8 markets of Asia Pacific
- Responsible for effective management of new leads, new client onboarding, conducting customer due diligence and KYC works for the Group
- Responsible for assisting the Chief Business Development Officer in developing channels of sales leads
- Generates new corporate partnerships through various modes such as events, networking sessions, and ongoing relationship management of existing corporate partners.
- Conducts data analysis and prepares detailed report for new business opportunities as and when required