We celebrate the talents and passion of our people. At In.Corp Global, we recognise employees for who they are and for what they contribute. We seek talented and energetic professionals to join our young and super fast-growing firm in the risk assurance realm.
Our Risk Assurance team has experience in partnering with reputable clients from Public Listed Companies, Multinationals, Financial Institutions, Government Ministries, Organs of State and Statutory Boards. As a professional member of the Risk Assurance team, you will gain in-depth experience ranging from Internal Audits, Sustainability Reporting and Risk Management Reviews.
- Undertake assigned internal audits and consultancy projects to ensure the clients meet their financial, operational and compliance objectives.
- Involvement in sustainability-related secondary research and analysis; developing and drafting sustainability disclosure documents; assisting with client relationship management; and supporting in organising seminars/workshops.
- Coordinate project kick-off meetings and other planning activities to support the planning reporting process.
- Report on control deficiencies and make recommendations to mitigate risk and add value.
- Support the internal audit projects by identifying opportunities for improvement and reducing business risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Use of data analytics and visualisation tools to identify patterns/trends in data sets and evaluate exposure to business processes.
- Engage and communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.