As a Tax Associate, you will be responsible, but not limited to, preparing the tax filing documents, gathering information for tax review and performing tax research projects. You will play a crucial role in our tax team and are expected to stay abreast with emerging tax laws and trends and recommend tax strategies that comply with the relevant legislations to ensure that our clients comply with all regulations in their tax filing obligations. We are looking for friendly and vibrant individuals with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in ensuring clients’ compliance with the tax regulations and meet the relevant tax filing obligations and timelines for both corporate tax and individual tax.
- Assist in the preparation of individuals, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporate and withholding tax computations for a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure timely completion of all assigned deliverables and deliver quality tax services to the clients
- Establish good relationships with clients, manage their expectations and ensure excellent client services.
- Engage in open communication and obtain feedback on existing processes to enhance efficiency, service delivery, and assess areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time-to-time.