Assistant - HR
People & HR
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for HR administration not limited to Work Pass application, renewal and cancellation, preparation for onboarding new hires etc.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist in Talent Acquisition and maintain database.
- Administrator for HRIS and internal portal.
- Create and maintain employee records.
- Process documentation and prepare HR reports.
- Involve in HR projects and taking minutes.
- Attend to employee’s HR related requests.
- Involve in the organizing and participation of career fairs.
- Coordinate onboarding process and conduct orientation.
- Assist to coordinate and plan training programs.
- Assist in purchase of office/admin items and management of vendors contracts.
- Oversee administrative task.
- Other HR administrative tasks/projects as and when assigned.
We look for the following essential qualities in the people who join our team:
- Good understanding of Employment Law and practices, preferably IHRP-CP certified.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
- Ability to strive in a fast paced and results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines.
- Able to work independently by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Motivational with a positive attitude at all times.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional organizational and time-management skills.