Assistant Manager - Transfer Pricing
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
The Assistant Manager will support the team in delivering high quality compliance services to our diverse portfolio of corporate clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage client portfolio in the area of transfer pricing.
- Work with the Director (Transfer Pricing) based out of the Singapore Office of InCorp Global Pte Ltd. on the delivery of transfer pricing projects for Singapore and Malaysia clients.
- Support the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly.
- Support the team and adopt the firm’s overall process for the preparation of transfer pricing policy, compliance documentation and planning reports.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service lines.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant transfer pricing experience.
- Able to work independently.
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team.
- An SCTP accreditation would be an added advantage.