Head of Customer Experience (APAC)
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Inspired Education is the leading global group of premium schools, with a portfolio of over 100 premium private schools spanning six continents which utilise proven educational practices from every corner of the globe, ensuring over 80,000 students receive a world-class learning experience from Kindergarten to Year 13. In addition, we are delighted to be recognised in the top 10 highest value private companies in the UK by Beauhurst.In over 24 countries, Inspired schools are individually developed and anchored in the vibrant cultures of their respective locations. They collectively form an international family of schools that nurtures each student's academic and personal development in a progressive, dynamic, and innovative learning environment.By joining our award-winning team of over 12,000 employees, you can work in state-of-the-art facilities alongside industry-renowned educators and leaders in some of the world's most desirable locations. We invest heavily in our team members who enjoy industry-leading professional development, exceptional career opportunities, and mobility across our group. ROLE SUMMARY:We are currently seeking applications from capable and motivated customer experience and business development professionals for the position of Head of Customer Acquisition & Experience – APAC. Reporting to our Global Head of Customer Acquisition & Experience (Sydney based), the key focus of this position is to develop and implement strategies with our admissions employees and senior leadership teams at each school to continually enhance and grow the recruitment of new and retention of current students. Based in Sydney or Auckland, this position will work with Inspired APAC schools and early learning centres based in Sydney, Auckland, Tauranga, Queenstown, Jakarta and Ho Chi Min City. Success in this role means understanding our business and driving the acquisition and retention of students in the APAC region. Make no mistake – this is a business development opportunity with a broad scope of responsibility. You will bring passion, drive, flexibility, experience, and the desire to make a positive impact in the sales space. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a holistic customer journey experience and shape all customer touchpoints to drive conversion rates across all stages of engagement.
- Ensure admissions, conversion approach and associated processes enable the school to optimise achievement of student recruitment targets with significant accountability for conversion from enquiry to application and application to enrolment.
- Working closely with school-based admissions personnel, lead all applicant-facing activities, incl. development of all relevant systems, tactics and plans.
- Ensure all enrolment activities are tracked and measured to enable weekly reviews of conversion and enrolment activity. This should cover qualified leads, visits, applications, offers and acceptances.
- Ensure service standards and quality assurance procedures are met and evolve with parent expectations and needs.
- Set clear ‘best practice processes and training’ for in school teams in terms of conversion activities and enrolment follow-ups by regionalizing the global standards and guidelines, ensuring definitions are aligned with the rest of the world.
- Undertake data analysis and lead, coach and develop the team to maintain accurate data in school systems, enabling responsive decision-making through the enrolment process and accurate forecasting during annual planning.