HR Business Partner
People & HR
Auckland, New Zealand
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Inspired Education is the leading global group of premium schools, with a portfolio of over 100 premium private schools spanning six continents which utilise proven educational practices from every corner of the globe, ensuring over 80,000 students receive a world-class learning experience from Kindergarten to Year 13. In addition, we are delighted to be recognised in the top 10 highest value private companies in the UK by Beauhurst.In over 24 countries, Inspired schools are individually developed and anchored in the vibrant cultures of their respective locations. They collectively form an international family of schools that nurtures each student's academic and personal development in a progressive, dynamic, and innovative learning environment.By joining our award-winning team of over 12,000 employees, you can work in state-of-the-art facilities alongside industry-renowned educators and leaders in some of the world's most desirable locations. We invest heavily in our team members who enjoy industry-leading professional development, exceptional career opportunities, and mobility across our group. ROLE SUMMARY:ACG Education as part of the Inspired group of schools is one of the leading private school groups in NZ providing co-educational learning for students from year 0-13 in Auckland and Tauranga. Based in our Mt Eden Head office with some flexible working options and occasional travel requirements this is a new role to support the schools over 400 employees with their HR needs. You will work with the Head of HR APAC and our small but perfectly formed NZ HR team, providing expert guidance on Policies and Procedures, Employment relations, Health and Wellness as well as championing the values and culture. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide generalist HR guidance and advice to Principals and their leadership teams.
- Support the updating, drafting and consistent application of HR policies and procedures as well a broader schools policies.
- Guide and advise your direct report, a Recruitment Advisor, on recruitment, selection, onboarding and induction.
- Reviewing and improving Health and Wellness practices, providers and cases.
- Provide expert guidance on employment relations issues with support from the Head of HR as required.
- Facilitate problem solving and empower great people management.
- Organised with an eye for detail and some experience as an HR Generalist.
- Curious, a growth mindset and a desire to continually develop your HR skills and practices
- An interest in Health and wellness practices that support employees to attend and do their best work.
- A good understanding of NZ employment law. Competent handling any employment relations issues.
- A role model to champion the values and culture.
- A good relationship builder, you enjoy partnering with managers.