Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Inspired Education is the leading global group of premium schools, with a portfolio of over 100 premium private schools spanning six continents which utilise proven educational practices from every corner of the globe, ensuring over 80,000 students receive a world-class learning experience from Kindergarten to Year 13. In addition, we are delighted to be recognised in the top 10 highest value private companies in the UK by Beauhurst.In over 24 countries, Inspired schools are individually developed and anchored in the vibrant cultures of their respective locations. They collectively form an international family of schools that nurtures each student's academic and personal development in a progressive, dynamic, and innovative learning environment.By joining our award-winning team of over 12,000 employees, you can work in state-of-the-art facilities alongside industry-renowned educators and leaders in some of the world's most desirable locations. We invest heavily in our team members who enjoy industry-leading professional development, exceptional career opportunities, and mobility across our group. ROLE SUMMARY:This is an exciting role within our web team. The team is responsible for the performance of our websites across 80+ schools globally. You will join an established team of experts across paid marketing, SEO, CRM, UX design & Web Optimisation.We are looking for a Web Content Editor to assist the Head of Web. You will be responsible for all Web activities such as Conversion Rate Optimisation, content editing & copywriting and technical investigations, including site speed audits.Our ideal candidate will be someone with a real passion for Web building as well as an eye for great content, an ability to think outside of the box and the motivation to see their work have a real impact on our business. 1 Years’ experience in a similar role is preferable. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all website changes, working closely with both the global marketing team and schools to maintain and optimise content and copy.
- Take ownership of all web optimisation, focusing on the core parent journey. You will make continuous improvements through gathering, interpreting, and reporting on-site metrics. You will work closely with our UX specialist to design, test & implement improvements to the journey.
- Partner with our copywriter to ensure a consistent tone of voice and brand presence is maintained across our sites.
- Work closely with our SEO team to optimise copy and landing pages for search engine optimisation.
- Maintain a data-driven mindset to decision making.
- A track record of managing and optimising a content-rich digital experience.
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape and what that means for digital content, including web design, performance marketing and conversion rate optimisation.
- Experience with website/SEO analytics tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, GSC, AHREFS).
- Understanding of conversion rate optimisation frameworks and User Testing methodologies.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices CMSs & Web Editing.
- 1+ Years’ experience managing Web Content
- Previous experience working with Drupal / WordPress CMS.
- Ability to develop and implement robust and efficient working frameworks.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a heavy workload with maximum attention to detail and without losing sight of the overall objective.