Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
Inspired Education is the leading global group of premium schools, with a portfolio of over 100 premium private schools spanning six continents which utilise proven educational practices from every corner of the globe, ensuring over 80,000 students receive a world-class learning experience from Kindergarten to Year 13. In addition, we are delighted to be recognised in the top 10 highest value private companies in the UK by Beauhurst.In over 24 countries, Inspired schools are individually developed and anchored in the vibrant cultures of their respective locations. They collectively form an international family of schools that nurtures each student's academic and personal development in a progressive, dynamic, and innovative learning environment.By joining our award-winning team of over 12,000 employees, you can work in state-of-the-art facilities alongside industry-renowned educators and leaders in some of the world's most desirable locations. We invest heavily in our team members who enjoy industry-leading professional development, exceptional career opportunities, and mobility across our group. ROLE SUMMARY:We are looking for an SEO Executive to assist the SEO manager in search engine optimisation of the Inspired Education websites You will be responsible for supporting the management of all SEO activities such as keyword research, link building and meta description writing to increase rankings on all major search networks. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Write meta descriptions.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Competitor analysis.
- Technical audits
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with marketing and content teams to drive SEO improvements.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Communicate best practice and present monthly reports to the digital team
- Inspire others by building and maintaining excellent working relationships with key team members both internally and externally, helping to establish the Digital marketing department as a leading local hub of expertise in digital.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Eye for detail.
- Experience with website/SEO analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GSC, HREFS).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Native English speaker.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail, ensuring clarity and accuracy
- Team player and collaborative
- Analytical and data driven thinker
- Strong time-management skills with ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in and foster a positive team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills
- Creativity, flexibility and adaptability
- Confident problem solver
- Professional demeanour