Sales and Account Management Executive
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing sales according to Purepay sales plan and in accordance with Interswitch Sales policy and procedures. He/she will comply with sales regulatory requirements, and report progress to Team Lead, Purepay Sales and Account Management.
Data Exploration, Insights and Reporting
- Leverage sales tools and methods and deploy consistent communication channels with customers to enhance service delivery.
- Use data from a wide range of sources to analyse key themes, and identify trends of customers’ interests, direction & sales, and suggest changes to products and services accordingly.
- Contribute to the preparation of various data and analytics reports.
- Develop weekly progress reports which include activities progress against set timelines, key risk and control indicators, and overall improvements on current processes and procedures that minimise relevant risks, and submit reports to Team Lead, Purepay Sales.
Customer Relationship Management / Account Management / Prospecting
- Act as first point of contact for customer queries and complaints and resolve these, referring complex issues to the Team Lead, Purepay Sales and ensuring that the customer receives an appropriate response.
- Deploy sales integration, and participate in communication with business partners, service providers and subsidiaries.
- Attend meetings led by Team Lead along with relevant stakeholders, and acquire client needs on sales processes and requirements and execute sales mitigation activities in line with communicated requirements.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with contractors, clients, and consultants in sales ecosystem.
- Resolve queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information on complex processes and the related policies, referring to others where necessary for interpretation of policy.
Sales Opportunities Creation
- Identify potential customers by obtaining information, referrals, and recommendations from existing customers and other contacts and through participation in trade shows and conferences.
Customer Needs Clarification
- Set clear objectives for each sales call or meeting, use standard materials to make a presentation to the customer and ask relevant questions to evaluate the customer's level of interest and to identify and respond to areas requiring further information or explanation.
Sell Customer Propositions
- Identify the products or services that best meet the customer's stated needs, use personal expertise to propose quantities and product configurations, explain the selection to the customer, and invite the customer to make a purchase at the standard price / terms and conditions of sale.
- Present these to the customer with a clear rationale and at standard commercial terms, referring to Team Lead, Purepay Sales where necessary to ask for concessions (e.g., price reduction) that gain the customer's agreement
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Data
- Schedule follow-up actions and enter relevant information into the customer relationship management system (CRM) after each contact with a customer to create a call plan and to ensure that Interswitch has quality data to enable effective customer retention and business development activities.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Interswitch's policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards.
- Obtain authorisation from Team Lead, Purepay Sales for any exceptions from mandatory procedure
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION(S) and CERTIFICATION
- University first degree in business administration, sales and marketing or any finance-related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales to enable the job holder to deal with most situations and to advise others