Sales Manager, Digital Ecosystems
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing strategic sales initiatives within the group. These include identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities with partners and customers. He/she will also maintain great relationships within the local market with service providers and Fintechs and with the business development team to achieve client expectations and position our products for local market adoption across verticals.
- Oversee and manage sales and partnerships within digital ecosystems sales team
- Developing forecasts of VAS and API products and generate demand to target markets
- Coordinate with business development team to ensure partners (VAS aggregator(s), POS Agency providers, and strategic partners) are managed with alignment to defined goals and strategic initiatives.
- Work with internal teams to handle issues related to VAS and API products, manage clients to ensure all inquiries, issues, and complaints are handled according to agreed SLA’s
- Participate in the overall development of VAS & API products strategy, plan, and roadmap to drive VAS and API products revenue.
- Negotiate and maintain standard agreements with service providers for digital ecosystem products.
- Grow the adoption of APIs across market segments.
- Meet sales targets.
- First degree from a reputable university (Master’s degree in business will be added advantage)
- Minimum professional of 4 years experience in business development and sales in a VAS related role.