Senior Software Engineer - Java/Microservices
Join our team
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions, and is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work. With open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti! Competitive salary and benefits and flexible hours. Ivanti is a great place to work.
If you’re passionate about what you do and are interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
We are looking for a strong Java developer to join the MobileIron Development team in Hyderabad, India. Candidate needs to be passionate about building high-quality software in a fast evolving market keeping up with the latest technologies and standards. You will work on developing the Server software for managing the security of devices, applications and content for a complete range of mobile operating systems including iOS, Android and Windows. The development will be on Java/Spring stack.
What you’ll be doing..
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will
- Design and develop new features using Agile development process (Scrum)
- Pay special attention to the Quality in all stages of development
- Ensure a high degree of reliability, availability, performance and scalability
- Maintain existing code and troubleshoot issues in large scale complex environments
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Drive innovations by staying on top of the emerging technologies and trends
- Play a key role in evolving the product architecture
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other team members
- B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of experience
- Extensive experience in building services using Java J2EE, Spring etc
- Experience in developing and designing applications and web services in a Service Oriented Architecture, including the use of RESTful services and API gateways.
- Experience/Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL technologies.
- Fluency with design patterns, data structures and algorithm design.
- Experience in Spring boot, Spring cloud, API gateway, Elastic Search, Apache Kafka etc.
- Good Exposure to AWS technologies
- Solid “systems” fundamentals related to performance and scalability
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small team of engineers in the design, implementation and delivery of substantial software components.
- Good track record of applying engineering best-practices
- Ability to understand customer requirements and then engineer the product accordingly
- Familiarity with Linux
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory
- Experience in developing apps for Mobile devices
- Knowledge of security standards
- Hand-on experience in micro service architecture
- Good knowledge on dev-ops tools and processes