Sales Enablement Manager APAC
Exciting Opportunity at Ivanti - Sales Enablement Manager APAC!
Are you ready to be part of a ground breaking tech company that is revolutionising the way businesses find, heal, and protect every device, everywhere – automatically?
Join Ivanti as our Sales Enablement Manager for APAC where our super exciting products empower teams worldwide, making it easy and secure for them to excel in what they do best!
Why We Need you!
We are growing and have created the position of Sales Enablement Manager for APAC.
As a Sales Enablement Manager at Ivanti, you will be at the forefront of driving success and excellence within our customer-facing teams. Your mission will be to design and develop cutting-edge enablement programs and captivating content that equips our sales, sales management, customer success managers and channel partners with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive.
Who We Are:
Ivanti's platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with us. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, we are the Everywhere Workplace – it's a great time to work for Ivanti!
We anticipate our customers’ needs, we are highly responsive, and we deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Our mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organisations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets.
What You Will Be Doing:
So, what does it take to be our APAC Sales Enablement Manager? We build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers and you will be absolutely key to our success as you lead the charge in creating and deploying innovative training, content, sales messaging, processes, and tools that support our customer-facing roles. You will also;
- Play a pivotal role in product launches by ensuring that our teams are fully prepared to understand and effectively sell our ground breaking solutions.
- Champion foundational and continuous learning programs for our sales force, utilising state-of-the-art instructional design and incorporating both on-demand and instructor-led training.
- Be the driving force behind the buying and selling processes, optimising performance from lead generation through win/loss and onboarding/renewal stages.
- Elevate our sales managers' and leadership team's effectiveness through expert sales coaching and management disciplines.
- Drive enablement and cross-collaboration within our channel partner community.
Our people are our greatest asset and we really want you to thrive here, so we’ll give you lots of opportunities to embrace exciting projects and coordinate various sales enablement activities that will keep you engaged and challenged.
To Be Successful in The Role:
We’re really keen that our Sales Enablement Manager has the right skills and experiences for success in the role so that we, as an organisation, can achieve our North Star goals.
We’re looking for the following skills, abilities and experiences that will set you on the path for success;
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer's journey alignment.
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices for sales roles.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Expert ability to plan and facilitate meetings both in-person and virtually.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Strong internal negotiating skills and able to sensitively navigate stakeholders who at times have conflicting priorities and interests to create a mutually positive outcome.
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Expert ability to consult or provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation and collaboration while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- Expert ability to consult and bring successful collaboration and adoption of our products and solutions to our partner community.
It would be great if you could highlight your language skills on your resume as we’re keen to understand your communication skills for the APAC territory. Let us know anything else too – we’re excited by video creation and innovation so be sure to showcase that on your application!
Ivantians make a truly amazing team. We work hard. We drive change. We lock arms. We fight the good fight. We are champions for our customers. Our outcomes matter most.
Be part of Ivanti.
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.