Senior Software Engineer - Java, Springboot, AWS/Azure
Who We Are:
Ivanti is a global leader in connecting industry-leading cybersecurity, unified endpoint management, and enterprise service management technologies with the Ivanti Neurons intelligent automation suite to empower users to self-service and enable devices to self-heal and self-secure. Over 40,000 customers, including 96 of the Fortune 100, have chosen Ivanti to discover, manage, secure and service their IT assets from cloud to edge, so they can deliver excellent digital employee experiences and improve IT and security team productivity and efficiency. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, we are the Everywhere Workplace – it's a great time to work for Ivanti! The company has received numerous awards for being a great place to Work.
Our Culture - Inspire, Innovate & Grow:
Our mission is to be a global technology leader, enabling organizations and our people to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace. A core value at Ivanti is maintaining an environment where all perspectives are heard, respected and valued. We foster a culture where we can all grow, learn, add value and thrive – while achieving new levels of performance together. Ivanti is the right size. We are large enough to be stable and strong, but small enough so your work and opinion actually matter. Our continued success begins with you!
We are looking for a strong Java developer to join the UEM Cloud team in Bangalore, India. Candidate needs to be passionate about building high-quality software in a fast evolving market keeping up with the latest technologies and standards.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will
- Design, develop and test new features using Agile development process (Scrum)
- Pay special attention to the Quality in all stages of development
- Ensure a high degree of reliability, availability, performance and scalability
- Maintain existing code and troubleshoot issues in large scale complex environments
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Drive innovations by staying on top of the emerging technologies and trends
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other team members
- B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of experience
- Extensive experience in building services using Java J2EE, Spring etc
- Experience in developing and designing applications and web services in a Service Oriented Architecture, including the use of RESTful services and API gateways.
- Experience/Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL technologies.
- Fluency with design patterns, data structures and algorithm design.
- Experience in Spring boot, Spring cloud. Good to know API gateway, Elastic Search, Apache Kafka etc.
- Good to have Azure/AWS technologies
- Solid “systems” fundamentals related to performance and scalability
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small team of engineers in the design, implementation and delivery of substantial software components.
- Good track record of applying engineering best-practices
- Ability to understand customer requirements and then engineer the product accordingly
- Familiarity with Linux
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory
- Knowledge of security standards
- Hand-on experience in micro service architecture
- Good knowledge on dev-ops tools and processes