Senior Software Engineer - C#, .Net Core, Azure, Kubernetes
Senior Software Engineer
Meet the Platform & Team :
The workplace has transformed. Now it’s everywhere, with employees working on every kind of device, network, and application. Ivanti Neurons is the game-changing platform that simplifies and automates your IT, giving you unprecedented control and management of your Everywhere Workplace, providing real-time insights that lead to faster, better decisions, resulting in groundbreaking levels of speed, accuracy, and efficiency. Discover better outcomes, flawless user experiences and more productive business everywhere your business works, with Ivanti Neurons.
We’re one of the Teams in Ivanti working on Ivanti Neurons Cloud Platform features, using the latest tech stack and development methodologies, and collaborating with teams around the globe – come meet us and learn more.
How will your day look like?
You will belong to a talented team that is one of the pillars of our cloud platform solution. Using Agile/Scrum and DevSecOps methodologies, you will participate in the effort of pushing our cloud solution further, helping enterprise users everywhere take advantage of a modern, self-serviced, and universal way of discovering, managing, securing, and healing their workplace infrastructure.
- Architect, design and develop further our cloud platform backend & frontend solutions
- Architect, design and develop further our cloud platform infrastructure & integration
- Implement, test, and fix functionality
- Ensure that the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with excellent quality
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of solutions
- Provide guidance and support to other team members and other teams that integrate with our platform
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaborate with team members or other teams to ensure the completion of project deliverables
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others
- Interact with the Support team to troubleshoot customer issues
What technical skills will make you successful?
- Senior-level proficiency in C# and .NET (Framework/Core) programming
- Azure Cloud platform and Azure development frameworks knowledge
- Experience with Typescript, and web development frameworks (Angular)
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience developing, testing, deploying, and troubleshooting cloud web applications (infrastructure, front-end and back-end)
- Experience with SQL (MS SQL, Oracle) & No-SQL databases (MongoDB, Azure Table Storage)
- Design patterns and SOLID principles knowledge
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and TFVC
What personal qualities are preferred?
- Excellent time management, decision making and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity and to work with others as part of a team
- Able to conduct complex investigations and information research
- Motivation for technical challenges
- Developing containerized software using Docker and Kubernetes
- Architectural Patterns such as Event Driven Architecture, SOA, and Domain Driven Design
- Client-side framework experience in AngularJS and Angular
- Knowledge of IT Asset Management
- Knowledge of IT Service Management
- TDD knowledge
- Clear understanding of Agile development methodologies, DevOps best practices
- Pair programming experience