Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organizations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need you!
We need a technical trainer to join our training team. They need to be able to deliver training designed for our customers but may also support internal staff and partners.
A willingness to travel mainly in the USA when needed onsite or deliver classes remotely. We do deliver training outside of the USA so flexibility around time zone is a must and potentially travelling globally on some occasions if required. Our key focus is a technical trainer within the service management space, but we are open to look at technical skills that are transferable. We support ITSM, ITAM and EPM so skills in any of these areas are desirable. Any skills in the mobile or security space would be plus.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Conducts advanced classes on features and operations of the Ivanti Product Lines
- Assures that all training materials and tools are prepared and kept up to date to deliver an optimum training environment.
- Develops and documents real-world scenarios for in class lab exercises.
- Consults and support the Instructional course designers to create training materials and documentation for all key audiences.
- Generate additional content for Instructor Led Classes
- Deliver classes as part of the Ivanti guided programs.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's Leaders
- Delivery outside of current time zone location may be required occasionally.
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
- Training delivery experience for in person or remotely delivered classes.
- Experience working with ITIL and the IT industry.
- Training certification with a worldwide organization (MCT, TAP, TPMA, CTT+, or similar)
- Working knowledge of networking, operating systems, and business functionality
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn in-depth, technical content and clearly convey those concepts to students through verbal and written presentations.
- Maintenance and management of training environments
- A certification in either a Microsoft product or a technical certification program (CompTIA A+, Network+ or Security +)
- Ability to train in English with a second language desirable but not critical (French, German, Spanish, others will be considered)
- Willingness to keep learning.
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.