Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organizations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need you!
Ivanti is seeking an experienced Manager of Corporate Finance who will be a key player supporting internal functions across the organization. You will closely collaborate with peers within the finance team in an effort to analyze, synthesize, and communicate key financial trends across the entire P&L that influence our ability to execute against our quarterly plans and guidance. Additionally, you will play a key role in organizing our monthly financial cycles, driving the review process with the CFO and other stakeholders as well as facilitating opportunistic discussions around incremental funding decisions across the entire organization.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Key contributor to the monthly forecasting process, including coordinating discussions with FP&A and Accounting consolidating financial results and own forecasting model
- Collaborate with and support FP&A and other key stakeholders across the organization to enhance forecasting, planning, reporting, and analysis.
- Own the monthly and quarterly Corporate Finance reporting deliverables calendar and work with the functional FP&A teams as well as the Accounting and Treasury teams to ensure timely execution of all reporting & compliance deliverables
- Work with the Financial Systems and Reporting team on the successful implementation of new financial planning and reporting tool (SAP – SAC)
- Detailed liquidity modeling
- Mergers & acquisition support
- Detailed analytics on all aspects of the business combining financial and operations metrics with a goal of driving operational improvements and increased shareholder value
- Create presentation materials for Board of Directors, monthly managerial reports, and for key projects.
- Leverage and improve current processes and systems to increase efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness as the company grows and scales
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 5+ years of Finance/FP&A experience, with at least 2 years of Corporate Finance
- Experience with SaaS business financials and key metrics
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.