DevSecOps Engineer (only Scotland)
Who We Are:
Ivanti's platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with us. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, we are the Everywhere Workplace – it's a great time to work for Ivanti!
We anticipate our customers’ needs, we are highly responsive, and we deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Our mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what we do and why we do it. We are accountable to each other – and support one another. We provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value and thrive – while also achieving new levels of performance. We treat all with appreciation, dignity, and respect. It is through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners that we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Why We Need you!
Ivanti are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join our R&D team in Scotland as they work on adding features to our Ivanti products. The role can be remote or you can work from our Dundee office, the choice is yours.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a DevSecOps Engineer within our R&D team, you will occupy an important role in ensuring the security, stability and scalability of our software products while contributing to the rapid development of new and innovative solutions.
You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, researchers, and operations professionals to create and maintain a secure, efficient, and automated development pipeline.
• Collaborate with development, operations, and security teams to design, implement, and maintain an effective DevSecOps strategy and process.
• Operate Dynamic and Static Code Analysis and Software Composition Analysis (DAST/SAST/SCA) tools
• Integrate security tools into the development pipeline
• Monitor and manage the performance and tuning of SCA, SAST, DAST, IAST, Container Security tools, including connectors to related ticketing systems
• Support and integrate the results of traditional vulnerability scanning and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) results into a consistent picture of risk for deployed applications
• Security Automation: Develop and maintain security automation tools and scripts to streamline security processes as well as ensure consistent application of security controls across deployment pipelines and infrastructure
• Champion continuous improvement of DevSecOps practices, processes, and tools
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
• 3-5 years of experience in application development or DevOps roles
• Technical background in security technologies, including experience with DevSecOps practices
• Platform or Application Engineering and Operational Knowledge in any of the CI/CD Tooling Technologies (JIRA, ADO, Jenkins, Github)
• Proven Understanding & experience with Cloud deployments (AWS/Azure/Docker/ Kubernetes)
• Knowledge of one or more IAC Tools (Chef, Ansible, Terraform, ksh Shell, groovy)
• Strong scripting (e.g., Bash & Python) and automation skills
• Demonstrated skill working as part of a team, collaborating, and supporting peers in a fast-paced environment
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.