Senior Software Engineer
Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organizations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need you!
You will be a key contributor on a small team of software engineers responsible for custom developed business applications at Ivanti. Our primary web portal is available on the internet to all Ivanti customers across the globe. Customers use the portal to activate products purchased from Ivanti.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Developing software enhancements to .NET server applications, Angular web applications, and a variety of other technologies.
· Periodic opportunities to build new software applications.
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
· The ability to work independently with minimal direction.
· A proactive mindset to solve problems without being assigned to them.
· Strong communication skills using email, Teams, and dev ops tools.
· Ability to write clear and concise documentation.
· Extensive experience working on a small team.
· The ability to deliver quality code to production without the use of separate testers.
· Broad development experience with a variety of programming languages, software frameworks, and relational databases.
· Strong development skills in .NET and Angular.
· Development experience with Java preferred.
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.