ITSM Technical Support Engineer (French Speaker - Remote, Poland)
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment. The Ivanti Entreprise Service Management (ESM) IT Service Management platform combines ITIL process, support and delivery to provide a flexible, intuitive and self-managing application in the cloud and on-premise.
The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops.
If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
Meet the Team:
Our Technical Support Engineers contribute to the success of our global customers by supporting their critical business operations. They are experts in our Ivanti IT Service Management tools and provide assistance and excellent standard of service to our global customers, partners and internal staff. They work with some of the biggest and best companies and most prestigious universities in the world to solve complex and interesting issues on mission critical systems through effective collaborative troubleshooting, research and testing or for more complex issues engages directly with back-line and product development teams.
They provide excellent support and they are offered many opportunities for skills development and career growth. It is a fantastic role to develop expertise in the range of Ivanti solutions, services & customers and the multiple technologies we interact with.
If you are seeking to further strengthen your ITSM technical knowledge in an environment based on excellence, then Join Us Now.
How will your day look like:
- Provide enterprise level technical and functional support for Ivanti Enterprise Service Manager products to global customers, partners and internal staff through troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Ivanti products, solutions and platforms
- Make use of phone and remote access tools appropriately
- Maintain team goals and objectives
- Work as part of a team to progress customer cases
- Ensure customer communication is timely, maintained and appropriate
- Participate in and promote the creation and consumption of knowledge
- Follow and contribute to the continuous improvement of support processes
- Maintain technical expertise to support customers and self-develop
- Participate in focus activities as required – such as backlog reduction, mentoring or coaching of others
What skills will make you successful:
- Experience supporting IT Service Management tools such as Ivanti Service Manager/Service Desk, Cherwell, BMC Remedy/Helix, ServiceNow, Axios, etc
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Windows and common applications
- Understanding of Database and Server Technologies
- Understanding of internet and network technologies
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Self-motivated to develop technically
- Ability to cope and work under pressure
- Able to adapt quickly to change
- Flexible and open approach
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team but at the same time able to work independently
What skills are nice to have:
- Knowledge of ITSM, CMDB and ITIL business processes
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and associated protocols
- Experience with troubleshooting Networking issues
- Strong troubleshooting/root cause isolation skills
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, VMWare
- Experience providing SaaS support is desirable
- Exposure to Microsoft Windows internals (registry, drivers, config, group policies etc)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and client OS administration
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP, MCSA, MCSE or MCDBA)
Must be fluent in English. French and Spanish are welcomed!
What’s in it for you:
- Market competitive salary
- Healthcare, life-assurance and others
- A collaborative environment driven by excellence, respect and support
At Ivanti, we are One. One Company, formed from many. One people, formed by an environment of mutual respect and trust made up by people working together without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. As a global company, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success and we proactively strive to recruit, develop and retain the best and brightest people from the most diverse candidate pools we can find all over the world.