Staff Software Engineer - IOS Developer
Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
For more information about the company and acquisition Read here
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
Skills and Experience
- Use Swift, Objective C, C++ [Mandatory]/ Java, Java Script [Desired] as primary coding language along with knowledge of Network and Security concepts.
- Must have solid understanding of iOS eco-system including native frameworks, VPN, app extensions and iOS app distribution and deployment.
- Must have solid experience in software development following Object Oriented Programming concepts and standard design patterns.
- Must have strong design, estimation, coding, code reviewing, code improvement and proven debugging skills.
- Must be seasoned in agile methodology and related processes.
- Preferably bring onboard strong TCP/IP, networking or Web protocol experiences.
- Preferably having understanding of VPN and MDM eco systems.
- Preferably should have worked on UI development with ReactNative.
- The person should be keen learner and is expected to demonstrate technical leadership to not only complete his/her own work with optimum quality and schedule but also mentor junior team members.
- The person should influence peers, stakeholders to design a top-notch solution.