Principal UX Researcher
Help us design the future of IT!
We are looking for a talented Principal UX Researcher who will help us define and shape the user experience of our products, working in close collaboration with multi-disciplinary product teams, and teammates across our diverse, global business. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a current UX Research Principal, Lead or Manager, looking for a new challenge in a dynamic industry, or a capable Senior Researcher looking to take the next step in their career. Ivanti are committed to implementing research and validation practices at scale across our product development teams worldwide. We are laser-focused on delivering better products, providing increased value to our customers, and helping drive their success.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to…
· Work closely with UX Designers, product development teams, and fellow researchers to define and plan UX research activities, ensuring the right methods are employed at the right stages of the product development lifecycle to gain valuable insights and validation.
· Carry out and assist others in user research activities using qualitative and quantitative methods.
· Produce and present findings in compelling and easily digestible formats.
· Organize and curate research insights, enabling them to be democratized across the wider Product organization.
· Act as an advocate for UX Research; evangelizing the value it can bring across the product teams and the wider business, driving engagement with the research team.
· Engage in strategic projects and research initiatives.
· Devise strategies around processes and tooling to increase the effectiveness and impact of the Research Team.
· Consult across the product organization, reviewing research plans, scripts and reports, leaning on your knowledge and experience to guide others.
· Mentor junior members of the team and support their development.
What to bring…
· 3 or more years’ UX Research experience.
· A broad knowledge, and hands-on experience of a wide range of UX research methods across the qualitative, quantitative, attitudinal and behavioral dimensions.
· Solid analytical skills – comfortable synthesizing, interpreting and deriving insights from complex information and data.
· Strong communication skills - the ability to evangelize, present, confidently explain concepts and influence at all levels.
· Experience developing research plans and strategies, ensuring the right techniques are employed at the right time to deliver maximum insight and value.
· The ability to guide, mentor and develop junior team members.
· A degree qualification in Psychology, Behavioral Science, or a research-related field is an advantage but not a requirement; equivalent industry experience is also considered.
· Experience working in B2B Technology / Software sectors is a significant advantage but not a requirement.
Why join Ivanti?
Ivanti is a global leader in IT management solutions covering security, service, asset, and mobility management - helping organizations reduce the risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment. Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops.
If you are passionate about what you do, a champion of customer satisfaction and success, interested in delivering solutions that make a real difference (and having fun while doing it!) Ivanti is the place for you.