Associate Payroll Administrator
Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organizations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need you!
The Associate Payroll Administrator is responsible for servicing employees through computerized payroll processing, information assistance and problem resolution. This employee will performs duties necessary for the accurate calculation of wages, maintenance of records and distribution of payroll reports and withheld monies.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for the co-ordination and preparation of monthly payroll inputs
- Liaise with Local Service Providers in preparation and delivery of monthly payroll
- Monitor, analyze and review quality of output from Local Service Providers and provide feedback for improvements
- Ensure all local reporting obligations during the year and at year end are adhered to
- Prepare documentation and work with auditors as part of annual audit obligations
- Ensure employees paid on time
- Assisting the Accounting Team with the preparation of month end payroll journals, accruals and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensure all monthly/annual payroll and benefit reporting are completed in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain relationships to support International HR function
- Have a solid understanding of payroll related matters, including benefit plans
- Handle employee payroll queries
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures
- Complete adhoc reporting/administration activities and manage payroll related projects
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of processing payroll in an International Multinational environment
- A recognized payroll qualification preferred
- Ability to be adaptable and manage competing responsibilities and deadlines in a timely and efficient manner as an individual contributor and through your team.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and be able to manage conflict, adversity and negotiate resolution.
- Global Team dynamics – works effectively with team members and supports department and company goals across various time zone
The position will be located in the South Jordan, Utah office and the individual will be responsible for Payroll in the Americas Region. This position reports directly to the Global Payroll Manager.
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.