Principle Renewals Account Manager
Who We Are:
Ivanti's platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with us. With over 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, we are the Everywhere Workplace – it's a great time to work for Ivanti!
We anticipate our customers’ needs, we are highly responsive, and we deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Our mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organisations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
The Principal Renewal Account Manager is responsible for renewing a complex and diverse portfolio of maintenance, subscription and SaaS renewals for our largest Enterprise customers. They work directly with the Ivanti Enterprise sales team, resellers and customers. The individual must be a self-starter, pro-active and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position will report to the Renewals Director for the region.
- Proactively manage quarterly and annual renewal portfolio for assigned Enterprise accounts
- Act as the focal point for all renewals related activity including but not limited to leading internal POD discussions, coordinating Sales and Channel Partners, Deal Desk, Legal and Finance around renewal proposals and issues
- Independently build and manage proposals for complex deals
- Drive incremental revenue growth with assigned accounts by identifying cross-sell and upsell sales opportunities using value-based selling techniques
- Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor to Sales, customers and partners by consistently establishing value beyond the renewal interaction
- Maximize renewal value, ensure on-time renewals and mitigate cancellations
- Track quotes, phone calls and emails in Salesforce.com with high degree of accuracy and detail
- Handle complex customer objections and negotiate renewal contracts independently as required
- Provide highly accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly forecast of renewals pipeline
- Consistent contributor to team and assist management on special projects as requested
- May assist as Subject Matter Expert and mentor to new hires and junior RAMs
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Minimum seven years renewals sales experience with a software company
- Strong selling and negotiation experience
- Strong process-oriented work style
- Solid foundational knowledge of IT/software
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with C-Level contacts
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail while maintaining speed of execution
- Experience leading cross functional teams