Senior Software Engineer - Java,springboot, AWS/Azure, Identiy & access management
Who We Are:
Ivanti's platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with us. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, we are the Everywhere Workplace – it's a great time to work for Ivanti!
We anticipate our customers’ needs, we are highly responsive, and we deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Our mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets.
Our Culture - Inspire, Innovate & Grow:
Our mission is to be a global technology leader, enabling organizations and our people to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace. A core value at Ivanti is maintaining an environment where all perspectives are heard, respected and valued. We foster a culture where we can all grow, learn, add value and thrive – while achieving new levels of performance together. Ivanti is the right size. We are large enough to be stable and strong, but small enough so your work and opinion actually matter. Our continued success begins with you!
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will
- Design and develop new features using Agile development process (Scrum)
- Pay special attention to the Quality in all stages of development
- Ensure a high degree of reliability, availability, performance and scalability
- Maintain existing code and troubleshoot issues in large scale complex environments
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Drive innovations by staying on top of the emerging technologies and trends
- Play a key role in evolving the product architecture
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other team members
- B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of experience
- Extensive experience in building services using Java J2EE, Spring etc
- Experience in developing and designing applications and web services in a Service Oriented Architecture, including the use of RESTful services and API gateways.
- Experience/Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL technologies.
- Fluency with design patterns, data structures and algorithm design.
- Experience in Spring boot, Spring cloud, API gateway, Elastic Search, Apache Kafka etc.
- Good Exposure to AWS technologies
- Solid “systems” fundamentals related to performance and scalability
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small team of engineers in the design, implementation and delivery of substantial software components.
- Good track record of applying engineering best-practices
- Ability to understand customer requirements and then engineer the product accordingly
- Familiarity with Linux
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory
- Experience in developing apps for Mobile devices
- Knowledge of security standards
- Hand-on experience in micro service architecture
- Good knowledge on dev-ops tools and processes
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.