Senior Product Marketing Manager (Network Security)
Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organizations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need you!
Ivanti is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive go-to-market strategies for Risk, Threat, and Vulnerability solutions. This role requires developing effective messaging for executives and practitioners, supporting field and partner enablement, aiding in cross-functional launches, and promoting Ivanti’s security solutions. You will be an integral part of crafting compelling narratives at the product and solution level.
Our team of experienced product marketers is focused on understanding customer needs and driving value-based messaging and effective marketing initiatives. We’re highly collaborative, leveraging the strengths of cross-functional teams to ensure that the appropriate message is delivered to the right customer at the right time.
If this sounds like the right opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- In-depth knowledge – Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of market trends, competitors and customer needs, especially in an evolving and growing security space.
- Thought leadership – Promote Ivanti’s solutions via presentations, blogs and events to generate awareness and interest.
- Product messaging – Construct persuasive value-based messaging that showcases our advantages.
- Go-to-market expertise – Utilize strategic GTM tactics to reach our target audiences and illustrate how Ivanti can help them reach their goals.
- Content development – Create engaging content to drive understanding and decision-making.
- Enablement – Partner with the sales enablement team to educate and empower our sales and partner networks.
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will:
- Have 5-7+ years in B2B product marketing in one or more technical product categories and experience in:
- Establishing a clear understanding of customer needs and wants.
- Developing product positioning and messaging.
- Creating compelling marketing assets.
- Developing and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Identifying and monitoring competitive intelligence.
- Utilizing data to inform product development and marketing decisions.
- Managing product launches.
- Exhibit strong persuasive written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills (examples required).
- Understand and refine highly technical content for less-technical audiences.
- Influence and collaborate across organizational levels and departments.
- Prioritize tasks and focus on the most important ones first.
- Take initiative to identify and address problems and opportunities before they become an issue.
- Organize, plan, document tasks; negotiate deadlines; and monitor and track progress daily.
- Drive issues and tasks to timely closure.
It would be great if you have one or more of:
- Deep knowledge in one or more security categories
- Multi-product solution development and marketing experience in new market categories
- Experience with SaaS solutions
- Highly skilled at concise content creation
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.