Director, Partner Sales LATAM
Who We Are:
Ivanti's platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with us. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, we are the Everywhere Workplace – it's a great time to work for Ivanti!
We anticipate our customers’ needs, we are highly responsive, and we deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Our mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what we do and why we do it. We are accountable to each other – and support one another. We provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value and thrive – while also achieving new levels of performance. We treat all with appreciation, dignity, and respect. It is through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners that we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Position Summary: Position Title: Director, Partner Sales (LATAM)
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and motivated leader to drive revenue growth for the Ivanti Americas Channel Organization.
This is a quota-carrying position which carries a great deal of visibility into our leadership organization and will impact our fast-growing organization. This position reports to the VP of Americas Channel Sales.
This role will be responsible for managing the Latin America channel ecosystem to maximize revenue growth opportunities with consists of resellers, distributors, and agents within this community. In addition, the role of Director Partner Sales plays a critical role through refining the LATAM GTM Strategy as needed building and executing LATAM Channel Strategy from top to bottom, primarily focused on Ivanti’s ExM, Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Security solutions. Provide Forecast monthly and quarterly forecasting of the LATAM Business Manage and support the Ivanti agents in LATAM
- Manage teams that includes Sales, Marketing, and Pre-Sales
- Manage multiple channel routes to market team to help accelerate revenue growth
- Achieve sales, profitability, and partner growth objectives
- Manage sales pipeline
- Team with partner marketing to support pipeline generation leveraging MDF
- Drive common vision between Ivanti and partners
- Support the development and execution of the partner’s business plan, advising on strategic development and/or expansion by industry, geography, and solution
- Provide recommendations to improve partner’s sales strategies, coverages, and capabilities.
- Close collaboration with Ivanti leadership
- Develop and execute channel strategy in alignment with Ivanti’s Americas sales model to contribute to sales targets
- Host and run quarterly business reviews
- Drive 10% annual incremental revenue
- Interact and engage with the Americas Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Drive forecast reviews with the Americas Channel Team
- Develop and support execution of approved partner business plans
- Contribute to partner marketing plans
- Attend User Groups/marketing events in the field when appropriate
- Own and drive relationship with Channel Operations and Programs, Partner and Growth Marketing, Professional Services and Product Management to ensure alignment
- Contribution and/or ownership of strategic projects and initiative as direct by VP of Channel Sales
Must drive cadence of regular calls and meetings, 1:1’s, team meetings etc., that have objectives and goals, driving to clear business outcomes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of Management and Sales experience within channel partner ecosystem managing relationships in Latin America.
- Previous Management of work teams required
- Speaking Spanish and Portuguese is required.
- Extensive experience with channel partners, service providers or end-customers in a dynamic software environment
- Proven background in strategy and execution along with a desire to build scaled partner programs through cross-functional GTM motions.
- Thorough understanding of channel sales, VAR, Distributors and MSP’s.
- Strong business development skills with demonstrable success in new partner recruitment.
- Highly motivated individual with well-developed business acumen.
- Ability to encourage continuous creativity.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks, attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain C level
- Partner relationships
- Proven experience in supporting partner marketing planning
- Inspire long-term growth opportunities for the team
- Inspire work with a sense of purpose.
- Proven ability to work smarter not harder
- Experience using Salesforce.com for opportunity management, activity tracking and reporting
- Experience in the Security and/or IT Service Management software space
- Good Microsoft office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- 4 year degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Requires fluency in English, Spanish, Portuguese
This is a remote opportunity based in the U.S. and will require travel up to 50%.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.