Inside Sales Representative ASEAN
Accelerate your career and become an Inside Sales Representative with Ivanti!
Are you a highly motivated individual with an insatiable curiosity and a burning desire to succeed? Do you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment where things change rapidly but you are given the flexibility to work autonomously and own your success? Do you enjoy working towards ambitious goals? If so, we have the perfect Inside Sales Representative role for you!
Ivanti is a rapidly growing organisation at the forefront of innovative solutions and products in the B2B, SaaS space. We are ambitious and the best and we seek the best. We are hiring for a talented and driven individual to join our dynamic team as an elite Inside Sales Representative.
This is a Sales role first and foremost, so you have the chance to earn an uncapped renumeration all whilst working for a company with tremendous potential that will commit to providing you with an exceptional training ground for professional growth and career development.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including a base salary and uncapped commission structure.
- Independence and autonomy in managing your sales cycle, with the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's growth.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to enhance your sales skills and stay ahead in the industry.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment, where your contributions are valued.
- Opportunities for career advancement as the company continues its upward trajectory of success.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
What You Will Be Doing:
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting and lead generation to quoting and closing deals.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential customers and target industries in your territory
- Take a proactive approach to engage with prospects, understand their needs, and present our solutions as unique and tailored.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing exceptional customer service throughout their journey.
- Adapt to changing processes and strategies, implementing new approaches to achieve sales targets effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to stay up-to-date with new offerings and industry trends.
- Prioritise tasks and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines and exceed performance expectations.
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance your sales techniques and stay ahead of competitors.
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
- Proven track record of success in a sales role (not necessarily Inside Sales) in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong adaptability and flexibility, comfortable with changing processes and shifting priorities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients.
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work independently and take ownership of your success.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet to overcome challenges.
- Resilient and persistent, maintaining a positive attitude in the face of obstacles.
- Comfortable working with evolving technologies and software platforms.
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.