Senior Enterprise Account Director
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global technology leader in enabling organizations to reduce risks, drive efficiencies and reduce costs associated with managing ever-more complex IT environments. Ivanti is experiencing significant growth and success globally and has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products we develop.
More information can be found at www.ivanti.com
If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success and interested in delivering solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a great team at a company that rewards hard work and always pushes for excellence.
Reporting into the Regional Director for EMEA North covering the BeNeLux and Nordics, this role is responsible for building and executing against pipeline for Ivanti’s solutions within the Belgium and Luxemburg Territory. To add to the existing Benelux/Belgium team, we are looking for a Territory Sales Manager who will be primarily responsible for growing business within the existing customer base by selling new products and services. Ideal candidates will have 10 years (minimum 5 years) of enterprise software sales working both directly and with a channel, and will have a consistent track record of strong sales performance and acquired skills.
In addition, candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in running complex, multi-touchpoint sales campaigns with large and medium-sized organisations which involve careful and thorough analysis of the political landscape.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Build and maintain effective relationships with high-influence individuals within target organisations
· Develop contact networks to uncover new projects to Ivanti
· Develop pipeline within the chosen territory and execute qualified strategies to close revenue
· Maintain accurate and timely analysis for the wider business concerning forecasts, pipeline and specific campaigns.
· Apply all of the above to exceeding sales targets
Skills & Experience - essential
· 5 years + solid sales history in large and enterprise accounts
· Extensive experience in strategic selling (MEDDPICC experience is a pre)
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Ability to penetrate accounts at senior/executive level
· Ability to work as part of a team with Technical Consultants, Channel Managers, Sales Operations and Marketing whilst maintaining a self-starter attitude
· Strong time management and organisational skills
· Good command of the French and Dutch language.