Senior Sales Executive ESM
Ivanti is growing and we are now on the lookout for a dynamic Senior Sales Executive to spearhead new business initiatives and supercharge up-sell revenue for our Enterprise Service management solutions, within the BeNeLux region.
As the Senior Sales Executive, you'll be the maestro of revenue generation, carving out fresh opportunities, orchestrating pipeline management, crafting and executing ingenious account strategies, sealing the deal on enterprise-level collaborations, and championing customer expansion—all for our award-winning technology!
Join us in the exhilarating journey of driving innovation, conquering markets, and shaping the future with Ivanti's cutting-edge solutions. Ready to make a mark in BeNeLux? This is your moment!
Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever, and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organisations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organisations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
You will be part of the Specialist Sales ESM team for our Enterprise Service Management solutions which encompass our Enterprise Service (ESM) and Asset Management (ITAM) technology. This is a growth area for Ivanti, with our solutions recognised as market leaders by industry analysts such as Gartner. As part of this team, you will drive new business sales revenue into new prospect organisations for Ivanti whilst also working with the Account Management team to drive cross-sell revenue across our customer base. You will achieve this through defined and rigorous territory planning, whilst working with other teams within Ivanti, such as Marketing, Sales Engineering and the Digital Strategy and Innovation team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with high-influence individuals within target organisations – particularly senior and C-level executives. Become a trusted advisor for your target customers
- Uncover and develop new ESM and ITAM projects for Ivanti within new logo organisations within your defined territory
- Work collaboratively within Sales Pods as the overlay sales specialist, alongside Account Managers, BDRs, Channel Managers and Sales Engineering to drive cross-sell revenue into Customer White Space
- Develop pipeline and execute qualified strategies to close revenue
- Identify and liaise with the correct internal support resources within Ivanti to help support the customer and win the business
- Maintain accurate and timely analysis for the wider business concerning forecasts, pipeline, and specific campaigns
Skills and Experience
- French Speaking is a must
- Can be based anywhere in BeNeLux
- Hunter and new logo orientated
- Ideal candidates will have 10 years (minimum 5 years) of enterprise software solution sales
- Solid understanding of ITSM & ESM Software technologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to penetrate accounts at senior/executive level
- Ability to work as part of a team with Technical Consultants whilst maintaining a self-starter attitude
- Highly organised to meet deadlines and follow up
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to close deals with a regular cadence
- Position requires regional travel
- Experience with MEDDPIC would be helpful
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.