Partner Manager ASEAN
Who We Are:
Ivanti's platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with us. With over 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, we are the Everywhere Workplace – it's a great time to work for Ivanti!
We anticipate our customers’ needs, we are highly responsive, and we deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Our mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organisations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead from the front in developing business and increase revenue from Resellers, MSP / Managed Services Provider & Distribution & SI / System Integrators
- Identify partners to plan and grow pipeline to level required for ASEAN region. Pipeline generated will be equivalent to 3x quota.
- Business plans for partners must be documented to track past performance, cross skilling, growth plans and achievement strategies to ensure alignment between Ivanti and its focus partners.
- Facilitate joint selling between channel partners and direct sales team
- Facilitate deal registration and regular cadence with channel partners
- Identify and develop joint "go-to-market" strategies and lead generation opportunities.
- “Go-to” team member within the territory for all partner requirements
- Attend User Groups/Marketing Events in the field when appropriate
- Coordinate partner recruitment, on-boarding and enablement
- Assist fellow Partner Managers in arranging channel enablement across the region
Required Skills and Experience:
- Partner Management experience in software more than 5 years
- Demonstrated success in managing resellers, MSP, Distributors and SI’s
- Relationship building, ability to work at multiple levels
- Record of achieving and exceeding revenue and recruitment goals
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.